Naomi Tickle is a world renowned face reading expert, she is
the author of What Makes People Tick and Why. Naomi has
appeared on appeared on CNN, NBC, BBC, Good Morning
America and numerous television radio interviews around the
world. Her book is used as a tool for communications,
understanding children, relationships, team building, sales,
career guidance and personal development. Naomi has given
workshops and lectures at Colleges and Universities in the US
and England, also AT&T, IBM, NSA, Kinesiology Conferences in
USA and UK plus many of the financial businesses. She works
with clients world-wide helping them find their path in life.
In this session, you will learn to:
• Identify key traits that will help you in all areas of life.
• Know more about the person you are meeting with,
which gives you a "heads up" about best approaches.
• Increase your sales.
• Build customer relationships.
• Identify how to approach your client.
• Create a team of people that work well together.
• Understand your own traits and how they communicate to others
Lunch will be sponsored